Honeywell Safes give customers the best benefits in quality & heavy duty performance.
Made from very high quality materials, strict & internationally quality control, sold with reasonable price to fulfill user’s satisfaction.
Made from best quality steel, and for different kind of security purposes. Equipped with super secure and durable locking system.
Products differ in sizes and specifications, please choose the one suits you.
All products provided with years of warranty and after sales services.
Honeywell is USA global/international brand, certainly trusted in quality and all other aspects worldwide.
Safety, security… Peace of mind. Forget the rest, we are the best.
|Model Number||Honeywell 3032DG (Specialty Safe)|
|Security & Features||Programmable Digital Lock|
|Temperature & Humidity Gauges Monitor|
|Override Access Keys (2 Included)|
|Locking Storage Box|
|3 Live & 3 Dead Steel 1″ Locking Bolts|
|Carpeted Interior & Floor|
|Pre-Drilled Holes & Mounting Kit Included|
|Scratch Resistant Powder Coat Finish|
|Fire Resistant||30 Minutes (at 760 Celsius)|
|Inside Dimensions (HxWxD)||1430 x 794 x 480 MM|
|Outside Dimensions (HxWxD)||1500 x 864 x 700 MM|
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Warranty|
Storage of objects containing metal materials, such as golf-sticks; guns; bullets/ammunition, please notice as below:
1. Moisture/humidity is relevant to rust. The recommended relative humidity to prevent rust is less than 40%.
2. Storing ammunition within temperature above 37 Celsius (100 Fahrenheit) for long period of time may negatively impact the performance of stored ammunition.
3. Maintaining safe’s surrounding humidity and temperature will affect the condition inside the safe.
4. It is recommended to open the safe’s door regularly and keep open for 15-30 minutes to give air circulation.
5. Cleaning and applying appropriate oil to the stored guns are very important to prevent rust.
6. Kind reminder for guns and ammunition storage purpose, always perform gun-handling safety regulations to avoid any accidents may occur.